this game is REALY cool, can't wait to play with frends :)
Battle your opponents to take the grid. Test your skills against the computer AI or challenge up to three friends to see who will dominate.
- Each player takes it, in turn, to place their atom on the grid.
- Placing the same colour on a cell again will add another atom
- When a cell reaches three atoms, adding a fourth will explode the cell
- The four atoms will scatter out to the adjacent cells, taking them over in your colour
- If these cells reach four atoms themselves they will also explode, causing a chain reaction
- The winner is the player whose colour is the last one on the grid
Design & Programming - Andy Lunn
Music - Eric Skiff
Based on Atoms for the Amiga by Tom Kuhn
- First releaseJan 06, 2022